• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Fallkniven PXL

I have a couple enzo trappers in elmax, I tend to but a very slight bevel to the edge with a ceramic rod. A plain scandi edge with that hard a steel will often chip. I think if you convex the edge that might do the trick. It will just take more time to effect as the wear resistance is higher than ,say 12c27, or 440c.

I have a couple enzo trappers in elmax, I tend to but a very slight bevel to the edge with a ceramic rod. A plain scandi edge with that hard a steel will often chip. I think if you convex the edge that might do the trick. It will just take more time to effect as the wear resistance is higher than ,say 12c27, or 440c.

I’m sure it’s already convex mate , tho I could be wrong as I often am lol

You can take a look at it in September, I’ll put it by for you. I’m sure you could produce a nicer sheath for it Mark.

You can take a look at it in September, I’ll put it by for you. I’m sure you could produce a nicer sheath for it Mark.

Oh you big teeezzzz sir 🙄😂 however am happy to do that if your happy to put it by , for the right price you know 🤔😂 should I bring a fat wallet ?

Do the have an AA like group for shiny sharp things , I’m needing support 😂

Do the have an AA like group for shiny sharp things , I’m needing support 😂
You just need to make a belt with braces like a Sam Brown to stop the weight of all the sharp things from pulling your pants down around your ankles….all the support you’ll ever need.

Back