• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Father's Day

divebuddy

Staff member
What did you do on Father's Day?
FB_IMG_1592824236564.jpg
I got a free Mr Whippy my daughter won in a competition. My son in law pictured alongside me was recovering from running the coastal super run on the Saturday. 30.5 miles in 8.05 hours with over 6500 feet up and down. Kingswear to Shaldon via Torquay. Must be mad!

I had a good long talk to the old fella over the phone as we're still in lockdown and he is still shielding after being in hospital recently because they detected a second pulmonary aneurism.

My kids, 54 and 52....
happy0157.gif
Must be after a loan....again.. because I got
A Solstice present and a Father's Day one as well. Candle holder from Daughter and nice brass Marbles Compass and pouch from Son.
DSCF6247.jpg

Attachments

• happy0157.gif
    happy0157.gif
    296 bytes · Views: 13
  • DSCF6247.jpg
    DSCF6247.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
I got a promise of a days fishing trip this week, then me and my bi.... good woman fell out, so to sum it up. I got a promise of a days fishing And silence for a day, 🤔😁😁😂

I got a promise of a days fishing trip this week, then me and my bi.... good woman fell out, so to sum it up. I got a promise of a days fishing And silence for a day, 🤔😁😁😂

So the fishing and a day of peace. I'm calling that a win. 👍

Back