• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Favourite YouTuber/s

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Hi folks, just wondered what your favourite YouTube channels are?
I used to watch Dave Canterbury a lot, but have gone off him. A little too regimental and a bit gung ho for me.
Instead I have come to enjoy Greencraft and MCQbushcraft.
they both know their stuff, and have very calm and relaxed approach to their craft.

I used to watch MCQ but he got too comercial for my liking, I have a fair few, Shug ( U.S hammocker ) Simon a bloke in the woods, Haze Outdoors Andy Wardle, to name a few outdoorsy type, then there are many more that are not ;)

Mcq is probably my favourite YouTube presenter. I'm not massively into his latest stuff but I can see the interest value for others. I quite like Norwegian woods if only because at some point I expect him to saying in the calm norwegian accent he has that hes going to be reviewing how effective a folding entrenching tool is for burying the body of someone who said something impolite about one of his wooly pullovers.

Joe Robinet I can find very hit and miss, maybe I just need to be in the mood.

Primitive technology is just fascinating to watch. Very ingenuitive and skilled.

Back