• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Feeling blessed and slumiiting

Oot

Quite Addicted
Hello folks... Lost a friend to illness at 49 this week... So headed out for a wee overnight camp in my slumit gobi 2....a wee bit heavy but not going to far...... First impressions... Great space.... Easy to erect..... Not a lot of condensation... Think it might be a bit cold in winter months.... Anyway to all you folks feeling under the we
IMG_20190920_082839.jpg
IMG_20190920_084333.jpg
ather keep your chins up👍

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_083311.jpg
    IMG_20190920_083311.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 128
OK that's me home..... Note to self when camping take reading glasses 🙄.... Anyway what I meant to say, any one feeling under the weather keep your chin up..... Or in my case chins😚

I like to keep a cheap pair of reading glasses in my jacket pocket, unfortunately I sometimes pick up the wrong jacket. I can just about manage without them but probably not for much longer. I should start stashing other spare pairs in my FAK or the like.

Nice tent Forest :thumbsup:

You could always leave a pair of glasses in a case in one of the tents internal pockets..... When you pitch you know they are in there :thumbsup:

Lovely spot and a nice looking tent. My pavilion isn't winter material either forest, but then I doubt it will ever see the light of day in low temps anyway, I'm a fair weather outdoorsy now. :D
The wee chipolata seems to have found her place. She's a lovely little hound.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Looks a good setup and spot and hoped it helped getting away.

Reactions: Oot
Nice tent Forest :thumbsup:

You could always leave a pair of glasses in a case in one of the tents internal pockets..... When you pitch you know they are in there :thumbsup:

Doing just that cost me £250 for new specs and frame, just be more careful than I was :(

Sorry for you loss Forest, thats way too young to pop your clogs :(

Back