• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Festival Tent .....

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Was at Kendall Calling festive over the weekend , took the Robens Fairbanks Tent that at got from @1 shot willie .
Worked a treat and performed really well for the two of us .
Had some great compliments about the set up and the Decathlon Tarp worked great too .

Kendall1.jpg
Kendall2.jpg
Kendall3.jpg

Kendall4.jpg

Kendall5.jpg

Kendall6.jpg

Yes Double bed was a bit tight but was primarily for the wife's back , put the tarp up just to create a bit more space and keep the neighbours at a distance!

I've got some other air beds for a multi person set up and may get a decent but slimmer double version to create a bit more space inside .

Something like this :

By the way @1 shot willie , it was excellent in the rain , no ingress , water beading off the fly ..... superb tent, build quality second to none :thumbsup:

Certainly not one to leave flattened in a field amongst the litter like other ā€œfestival tentsā€. Iā€™m glad you both had a good time.
Indeed, I was a bit worried with all the drunken , drugged scrotes knocking about ā€¦ I spent most of the last night stagging on šŸ¤Ø

Indeed, I was a bit worried with all the drunken , drugged scrotes knocking about ā€¦ I spent most of the last night stagging on šŸ¤Ø
Cumbriansā€¦piss heads one and all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I used to have a flat up in Grange, I love it up there having spent a big chunk of my childhood in St Johns in the vale.

Back