• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Films... now we've done classic TV.

My list changes on a regular basis but the shawshank redemption will always be in my top five.

It is quite simply a stunningly brilliant film.

My list changes on a regular basis but the shawshank redemption will always be in my top five.

It is quite simply a stunningly brilliant film.

I enjoyed it but I don't get that its a lot of peoples fave film. Each to their own of course, I'm a huge, huge fan of Team America which isn't exactly a classic for most folk.

Used to love The Omega man as a kid. When I was older I realised that Charlton was disturbingly old for that lassie.

Back in the day when men were men and the Welsh were still learning to play rugby
Oi Mr Cole.
mae gan gymru chwaraewyr rygbi a marforynion gwych. Nid ydym yn gwybod y gwahaniaeth.

And if you want a pint around here say this to the landlady
"titw crog a fani fel ogof"
And to the landlord
"Gan eich mami titw crog a fani fel ogof"

Last edited:

This may be of interest folks :)

Trailer looks good but not watched it yet !

Now showing on Netflix :thumbsup:

Just watched it and enjoyed it. Took a fairly simple premise and tweaked it. I won't say too much as I don't want to spoil it for others but aye, definitely worth a watch. Thanks for the pointer mate. 👍

I watched The Decline last night also, worth a watch and a few wee surprises mixed in.

Also, why do I bother watching Keanu Reeves movies? I watched Siberia recently and Replicas last night, both awful imho. The birch I burned in the garden yesterday was less wooden!

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
I watched The Decline last night also, worth a watch and a few wee surprises mixed in.

Also, why do I bother watching Keanu Reeves movies? I watched Siberia recently and Replicas last night, both awful imho. The birch I burned in the garden yesterday was less wooden!

The Bill and Ted's were brilliant and I enjoyed The Replacements but aye, he's no Geilgud.

I haven't got a TV so only Cinema films for me.

The Last samurai

The Last of the Mohicans

and last....:p....Lone Survivor

Just 3 of my 'Good films'...:D

Back