• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Finally buckled....

Bam

Extremely Addicted
I've 'been clean' since the 28th of December, not bought a single outdoorsy thing. Until now, buckled and bought a 14cm Zebra pot,, they seem to be the 'go to' so thought I'd give them a go. A combination of boredom and getting my Pusser's pension today.... :rolleyes:

Cannae wait to give it a shot and its not even arrived yet. :oopsy:

@Bam

Don't be too hard on yourself Bam :(

There are more plus points than negatives surrounding this momentary lapse in discipline.....and will power.
As far as you personally goes.....your state of mind and moral have Benn boosted to new levels.
Treat this new purchase as an all out...... positive.

Also..... think of those businesses who are struggling at the moment given the current climate and financial situation.
Imagine the joy they felt when you pushed the button and confirmed the order.

Tiz a brave and kind action on your part and you should be commended and congratulated.

Nice pot by the way.....cant beat them....look forward to seeing it on the stove with a hearty stew bubbling away inside :rofl::thumbsup::rofl:

Keep the faith Bro :D

You are the proud owner of a brand new 14cm Zebra pot, own the moment Andy, it will outlast all the other more transient pleasures that you could have spent your money on. You never know, one day she might be glad of it when she needs to mix some paint.

You are the proud owner of a brand new 14cm Zebra pot, own the moment Andy, it will outlast all the other more transient pleasures that you could have spent your money on. You never know, one day she might be glad of it when she needs to mix some paint.

She's more likely to mix paint in it than use it to cook over a fire, that's for sure. :(

Don't listen to them Bam, Now look in the mirror, what do you see?? A kit junkie !! After all the pain of withdrawal since December, you have weakened. Now we have to start the programme all over again....:mad:

Remember what the Self Help Group taught you to say...
I am strong, I can beat it
I don't need anymore kit.

:rofl:

I've 'been clean' since the 28th of December, not bought a single outdoorsy thing. Until now, buckled and bought a 14cm Zebra pot,, they seem to be the 'go to' so thought I'd give them a go. A combination of boredom and getting my Pusser's pension today.... :rolleyes:

Cannae wait to give it a shot and its not even arrived yet. :oopsy:
Ha! Ha! :lol: Love it, you'll get no sympathy from me!!!:rofl:

Ha! Ha! :lol: Love it, you'll get no sympathy from me!!!:rofl:

I'll take my lumps when the pot arrives.

19_TaylorSwift_Kick.gif

Attachments

• 19_TaylorSwift_Kick.gif
    19_TaylorSwift_Kick.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
She's more likely to mix paint in it than use it to cook over a fire, that's for sure. :(

I feel your pain. I opened my leatherman surge one day to find the serated blade had been used to stir a pot of paint. Its still on it. And my victorinox has a suspicious tiny bend on the very tip that even in the years of abuse its had I dont remember ever doing. šŸ˜©

Easy fix guys.......use her curling tongs to iron your shirt sleeves.......Hairdryer to burn paint off a door.........Nail varnish to paint your bike :D .......OH the list is endless:rofl:

Back