• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Finally done it.

What sort of cash are we talking here Manny ? Sounds like a lot of expensive work's gone into it.

Ohh look is that the time?
Well nice to see you again.

Full stage 2 tune with custom carbon fiber shroud and longer titanium cylinder with a fill pressure of sumat like 280 bar if what iv read can be right through an airtech regulator.
I basically get my stock, barrel and block back, and the block is worked on. Rest is custom worked or new to his designs.

Now don't be telling anyone but it's around the £280 mark.

But I reckon I've saved £60-100 on a basic service and repair as the gun needed at least that to continue using it.

Pcp's, who'd have them...😁😁

£280?!? :eek:

You could buy a proper air rifle for that... :p

Only need the pcp's I've got. Going to sort the pp700 myself I think. And that may well end up as the night time ratting gun.

But there's a shop in Daventry that has a .20 97k in, new for £425. Only problem is its a thumbhole black line.
Can't get my head around faffing about for the safety in the field. On the range its not a problem moving your hand around the stock to press the button but field work is about less movement init.

Yippee
The ultras back.
Unfortunately my tank only has 230 bar in it so that will have to do for now, but Carl said 250 bar fill is well within all the seals operating parameters.
Overall length is about plus 10mm over the HW moderator.
The titanium cylinder is about 100mm longer and from a 250 bar fill should give 100 to 115 regged shots.
Think I'm going to put the airmax on and run it for a bit, let everything settle in.
Put some stock conditioner on aswell.

Video of bolt. Much better now.

20220112_223316.jpg
20220112_223039.jpg

20220112_224526.jpg
20220112_224402.jpg

Last edited:
Back