• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Finally In The New Flat

Joecole

Very Obsessed
Maisie
12 weeks old and home in time for Christmas
20211202_153053.jpg

:rolleyes: At only 12weeks old I’m guessing Joe meant the new dog but for all I know he may indeed also be a total sweetheart….….
… doubt it though.

Last edited:
Let’s play a game…Tiny with big floppy ears and a constant worried frown…who am I describing? Maisie or Joe?

Those eyes, make it stop, melt, lmao. Pleased you're in Joe, time to make it home now, 👍

Good luck in the new flat Joe. Good that it suits your evolving needs better, and allows you and Maisie to live more comfortably.

Masie looks well settled there. Watch out or when she grows you'll be fighting her for the best spot on the sofa...🤣

Alan

Good luck in the new flat Joe. Good that it suits your evolving needs better, and allows you and Maisie to live more comfortably.

Masie looks well settled there. Watch out or when she grows you'll be fighting her for the best spot on the sofa...🤣

Alan
Good morning Alan she's a typical labrador, all I seem to be doing at the moment is picking baubles off the floor and putting them back on the Christmas tree. One Good point is that she goes all night in her cage without having any little accidents

Back