• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Firebox gen2

Oot

Quite Addicted
Well after having a kit clear out to make more room and promised myself no impulse buying..... Gone bergen. Basha. Bivvy bag. Axe few other items my banshee tent.... Money in pocket..... Then day in forest.... Home.... Beer.... Woke up.... On the way firebox gen2.... New robens tent and lightweight table... And the one I don't remember cotton f1 tent......so any thoughts on firebox and how to stop drinking on a Saturday night :rolleyes:

🤣 good for you......cant take it with you.
Dont think you will be disappointed with the Firebox..... Lovely bit of kit.
What Robens did you go for?

Drink more..... Life's good ;):rofl:

Robens arch 2...funny brownie orange colour bought it for summer camps only weighs 2 kilos..... For autumn and some of winter have the robens voyager 2 ex... Along with my incoming French army cotton tent should :snow-wink:have some fun

Hi Forest.

That looks like a nice tidy tent mate.
Good to have the space to sit up inside :)
Like the tightening straps and buckles.
Vestibule looks to be a useful size too.

Hope you enjoy mate :thumbsup:

Love my firebox .....
Best Buy of 2019.....
1A764670-FF81-43A7-B519-2072BD9646D3.jpeg

Nope it's in the shed waiting to be polished..... And imagine the mission impossible theme tune.... That's me heading for shed with any new gear while the wife's back is turned:ninja:

I hear ya bro, hate getting nabbed when I get stuff delivered and she's at home. There's double standards involved though because if I see her in something new, it turns out she's "had it for ages", even when I've pointed out the ticket on it. :lol:

Aye and now you know why it ain't getting dirty😁... Think all the options it gives.... Like using your trangia and solid fuel blocks as well as wood etc... Well thought out piece of kit and sure to last a lifetime.... As long as you use the right polish😉

Back