• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

First chicks this year

collierboy

Very Addicted
I think she's got 9 there.

Attachments

• IMG_20220226_084758189.jpg
    IMG_20220226_084758189.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 62
Nobody's come forward or come to light regarding the Harris HC. Can only presume she was
deliberately released to fend for herself. She's probably in a better place now the Falconry centre
have her. I'll keep the hen and chicks in a separate closed aviary for a few weeks then return them
to the main run with the others, after that I'm afraid it's every chick for itself.

Nobody's come forward or come to light regarding the Harris HC. Can only presume she was
deliberately released to fend for herself. She's probably in a better place now the Falconry centre
have her. I'll keep the hen and chicks in a separate closed aviary for a few weeks then return them
to the main run with the others, after that I'm afraid it's every chick for itself.
It makes me sick that anyone bought/bred this beautiful Harris hawk and then just
released her to fend for herself in a very dangerous part of the country for a naive
predator.

Back