• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

First Ham Antenna?

Temporarily fitted to the garage but found that I also ordered the wrong adapter to my handheld antenna socket so still have not been able to try it out.
Another adapter ordered for tomorrow and I'll get it installed on the house roof once I'm back from hols.

20220621_122430.jpg

funny you should mention antennas :cool: im of on a foraging trip to here Bogey Knights – Plymouth Military Surplus Store need to get a reel of rope so i can reinstall my HF antenna as the storm,s broke the rope holding the mast:(

hopefully get it all back up and working this afternoon :cool:
got the rope :cool: turned the radio on and connected it to my other antenna :) then got side tracked yapping to an Italian station :rofl: will sort the other antenna after the weekend :cool:

got the rope :cool: turned the radio on and connected it to my other antenna :) then got side tracked yapping to an Italian station :rofl: will sort the other antenna after the weekend :cool:

Italian 🤔 yir a spy sir 😂😂

Back