• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

First leather craft project

After letting the dye dry overnight, itโ€™s now time for the stitching ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Attachments

• 3D340E05-C9B6-40CA-ABDE-E9C6C451C7C0.jpeg
    3D340E05-C9B6-40CA-ABDE-E9C6C451C7C0.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 129
White mate ๐Ÿ˜ with a little bit of red๐Ÿ˜ณ as I stabbed under my thumb nail with the needle ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• 5245DCF9-1FB1-407F-956C-A661D83557DE.jpeg
    5245DCF9-1FB1-407F-956C-A661D83557DE.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 126
You must be pretty damned chuffed with that @Ark79 ......for a FIRST project its brilliant :thumbsup:
I have an appreciation of the time.... effort.......and care that has gone into it...... to achieve the end result.

What plans have you for the next project Mark?......you obviously have a natural eye and ability mate.:)

You must be pretty damned chuffed with that @Ark79 ......for a FIRST project its brilliant :thumbsup:
I have an appreciation of the time.... effort.......and care that has gone into it...... to achieve the end result.

What plans have you for the next project Mark?......you obviously have a natural eye and ability mate.:)

๐Ÿ˜thanks for the kind words mucker, really appreciate that.... yeah am pleased with how it turned out mate, still thereโ€™s a few imperfections lol , tool marks on the leather and not the best looking edges.

got a few projects now bill .... sheath for my mate also a belt for my other mate next door lol and a journal for Sharon....

Sometimes Mark....a few tooling marks and imperfections ADD to a piece..... and how it looks.
Sounds like you are going to be busy :) that is good news.....word soon spreads......and the way you are going.....your work will do the talking for you.

Look forward to following the new projects mate.......spot on ye ken :thumbsup:

Back