• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

First outing for new toy!

CaveDweller

Staff member
Evening all.

I got a weekend in the woods, so it's my first chance to give my new toy a go. I just got a fire anchor from TJM metalwork, it's doing us proud so far. It's muddy in Swindon though!

PXL_20230421_191446151.jpg
PXL_20230421_192402978.MP.jpg

My poor little Skoda has already been towed out of the mire once, I've only been here an hour! I need a Land Rover 😁
PXL_20230421_193556185.jpg

Nice evening for a camp.

Last edited:
Being a Disco devotee, yes you do..
But how much gear do you carry? Stick some at/Mt tyres on a jimny and they are impressive off road.

Awesome bit of kit, use ours every trip to Base Camp. Well worth the money. 👍View attachment 118490
Nice to see someone else who‘s tried a washing machine drum as a fire pit Mike. We hammered a short length of scaffolding pole onto the bit where it had fitted to the bearing. We push the scaffolding pole into the earth so that the drum is spaced off the ground.

Back