• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

first trip out

Enjoy your trip @La Cucaracha 👍 Give it a few trip and you will know what works and what doesn’t.

A little tip..... don’t go light weight until you know what you need. At the start it’s best to have and not need👍

A man after my own heart, apart from the reselling, all my purchases are like the 'one ring', I don't want to part with them. :D

There’s something just admirable and scotish about that :D:rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
That is the best bivvy bag in the world!

Put it on the closed cell foam mat to protect it against thorns!

Stop spending money now and spare cent to cent to become able to buy the Snugpack Special Forces 1 sleeping bag!

Both together fit in the Ortlieb Ultra light 7 litres dry bag. I recommend to buy it in olive green.

I let the compression bag of the sleeping bag at home. And just take the bivvy bags compression bag empty with me.

The sleeping bag stays in the bivvy bag and both are stuffed in the dry bag.

But of course you could put a padded jacket in the sleeping bags compression bag.

Lacucaracha, have a great time, when you're back let us know how it goes..."warts an all"....if it is like hell on earth then Ark can cheer you up with the story of how he slung a hammock with bungee cord and spent the night with his arse resting on the ground.😂😂😂

Lacucaracha, have a great time, when you're back let us know how it goes..."warts an all"....if it is like hell on earth then Ark can cheer you up with the story of how he slung a hammock with bungee cord and spent the night with his arse resting on the ground.😂😂😂

:evileye:Ah yes there it is :rolleyes:🤣

Back