• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Fishing carp in sight

Well gotta give that a try. Even though I have to say I am - for now - done with that lake (simply because I had some three days trying to go for floatbread as well as the usual stuff on the ground). Will keep that in mind if I should get bored of stalking pike. :rofl:

Fishing tomorrow ....,,

A95798D0-DCBA-41A1-ACB1-7B60F29CC7F8.jpeg

Ha nice
keep me posted.

We had a nice session yesterday - rudd and roach were targeted. Used chickpea-flour with a combination of almond, corn and vanilla-aroma to chum the fish, fished on sweet corn with almond- and vanilla-flavour.

Two hours in, twelve catches. Then switched to pike and wasted 5 hours worth of calories in throwing spinners out to empty reed fields hahaha.

Nice catches - Petri!

I will be out the coming days and give it another try. Been spinfishing only these days.

Its my regular pond her in North Yorkshire , Fiver a day , well stocked and managed and usually quiet ......
The roach were taking the dog biscuits of the surface too ......
I'm starting to develop different fishing tactics other than just float and maggot .......

Back