• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

FISHING COMPETITION 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO the results are in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: points were awarded per likes per post (so the person who caught the most fish and went out fishing more gets more points ) :cool:

@elsenham177 6 points
@RWS Excalibre 12 points
@Ark79 15 points
@Big Red 30 points

and the WINNER is @Madriverrob with 34 points well done mate :thumbsup::cool:

If you could pm the looser @Ark79 with your address, he can get the trophy on its way to you :thumbsup:

comp now closed till @Ark79 stops sulking and buys another trophy to give away :rofl: :rofl:

You typed all that with a smile ya tart πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You typed all that with a smile ya tart πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6F8574DF-2200-46B0-BB3C-D28F508A4211.jpeg

My trophy arrived today ….

I’d like to thank all my fans and supporters and everyone who voted for me, this award means the world to me and hope to live up to the title of β€œTop Fisherman β€œ during the next 12 months .

I would like to say a special Thankyou to Willies Worms ( for posting maggots to me ) , My sponsors Yorkshire Trading for my tackle and most of all to my lovely wife who allows me to spend my days off sat around the pond rather than doing β€œjobs” for her around the house 😁

Cheers guys and remember β€œ come and have a go if you think you’re good enough β€œ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
49E04A60-7A65-4E04-B829-6F8C0D45F4AF.jpeg

Very well done my arse….Total rubbish!…..I have given up fishing now…..Can’t stand it!

Yes I am a bad loser…….You can all bugger off!πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Ps: Does anyone want to buy some fishing gear, I have taken up Cross Stitch!

@Big Red

I could be interested in buying your kit Mike :thumbsup: From your results............ you obviously don't know how to use it:whistle::whistle:

Shall we say a tenner πŸ€”...........for the lot?

So when is this competition starting? I need to prepare for some serious arse whipping in the new year……..Your all going down! πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back