• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

FISHING COMPETITION šŸ˜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Gents,
fished a local lake between Toft Monks & Beccles today as a beautiful day again, fished my 11ft browning waggler rod, argon reel 8lb line, to a self cocking waggler, size 14 barbless, over bread crumb, sweetcorn, luncheon meat. these are only a few of the day, was quite manic, all around the 2 to 4.5lb mark, had a few Roach on bread flake. not the biggest but a good day all roundšŸ‘
IMG_20180613_163100[2022].JPG
IMG_20180719_162314[2012].JPG

IMG_20180719_162143[2008].JPG
IMG_20180719_164649[2010].JPG
IMG_20180613_163016[2006].JPG

could have made the look a lot bigger if held camera closer:whistle:

As above ^^^^ nice catch Rob :thumbsup:

@Ark79

How are you planing to score this competition and choose the winner Mark šŸ¤”

Emmmmm , didnā€™t think that far ahead bill šŸ˜‚

I think it should be scored on the quality of the fish ie the best looking fish , healthy looking fish rather than weight as we all fish for different speciesā€¦.. I will probably source a judge out (if anyone is interested šŸ‘šŸ») however Iā€™m open to any suggestions mate as I truly didnā€™t think that far šŸ˜

Emmmmm , didnā€™t think that far ahead bill šŸ˜‚

I think it should be scored on the quality of the fish ie the best looking fish , healthy looking fish rather than weight as we all fish for different speciesā€¦.. I will probably source a judge out (if anyone is interested šŸ‘šŸ») however Iā€™m open to any suggestions mate as I truly didnā€™t think that far šŸ˜

I'll forward my Address now ;) :whistle: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back