• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

FISHING COMPETITION 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second that 👍🏻 Not sure if there good enough to win tho 🤪😂

better than anything iv caught recently tho 😂

Do Spider Crabs count, absolutely plagued by them. 😡😡🤬
861AFEA3-5142-46CC-B806-AB58157A612B.jpeg
E21EC896-6A40-4E89-84E6-EC760ABE238D.jpeg

The next one of a decent size is going in the pot for sure, I had on in France a couple of weeks ago and it was very nice indeed.
👍

We have had a great Easter weather wise Mark, tipping the thermometer at 23c on Saturday afternoon….
Proper job me ansome.

The next one of a decent size is going in the pot for sure, I had on in France a couple of weeks ago and it was very nice indeed.
👍

We have had a great Easter weather wise Mark, tipping the thermometer at 23c on Saturday afternoon….
Proper job me ansome.

Ooft 23c … thong weather that is 😁 not had the same luck here weather wise, still each day seems to be warming up 🤞

Aye there good eating, need to be a reasonable size tho …

Hopefully I’ll get a wee day out fishing at the weekend, see how it goes

Not going to break any records or win any prizes, but it’s nice to see the Macks are in! I finished with half dozen and a Dogfish for the evening at Slapton. 👍👍🐟🐟.

Constantly being stalked by this rascal, he actually came partly out of the water, and sat up on his front flippers about 4 meters away, sniffing the air towards my Mackerel!
DEF33F7A-33C8-4313-AA0B-E1992827FAC3.jpeg
05975838-6D57-4A76-9A48-1B6E34A59304.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back