• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Fjallraven Canada shirt

Still no refund 🙄 will give it until next week and contact them 👎

It’s probably still in a DPD warehouse and hasn’t been returned yet Mark. From my recent experience of DPD I’ve come to the conclusion that they couldn’t find their own arses even if they searched with both hands. They haven’t managed to deliver anything in the last eighteen months to us without making stupid mistakes.

There is a Fjällräven stockist called Gibbs in Brecon when you come down here for the meet Mark. Maybe you need to bring Sharon’s credit card.

There is a Fjällräven stockist called Gibbs in Brecon when you come down here for the meet Mark. Maybe you need to bring Sharon’s credit card.

I might 😂 funny you should mention it my Fjallraven granit shirt just arrived today lol
IMG_0281.jpeg

@Ark79
No affiliation with any of the following companies, but a quick Google search came up with these UK based companies that stock the shirt you are after, and you can have delivery or collect from the nearest stores.

You can even get them on amazon, cheaper than what you were originally going to pay and free delivery

Fjallraven Men's Canada Shirt M Long Sleeved T-Shirt (Pack of 1) Amazon.co.uk

Although in all honesty @Ark79
I'd save a few quid and go better quality with Swanndri

Fjallraven like all the great brands, is now fashionable and the quality is inferior to the original

You'll have a a really good quality wool shirt and few quid left over for that miniature scotch for Ystranc 😄😄

Gibbs also stock Swanndri So even if you can find it cheaper online you can showroom whatever you fancy before buying

To be fair the Fjallraven shirt wasn’t much more than the Swanndri ranger shirt… it manly factors on the weight of the clothes, am not a great fan of heavy clothing and Fjallraven are lose and light and very good quality( once you whittle through the fashion stuff lol) and I’m very much a creature of habit once I find something I like 😂

In saying this I’ll have a good look at this swanndri stuff as I like a good deal also 😁

Back