• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Fjallraven smock no1

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
The good woman asked what I want for my birthday and one of these are on my wish list :D

Question lol has anyone had one or got one or just generally have a view on this jacket.. all advice would be much appreciated ;)

The good woman asked what I want for my birthday and one of these are on my wish list :D

Question lol has anyone had one or got one or just generally have a view on this jacket.. all advice would be much appreciated ;)

At upwards of £468 I'm afraid not old boy !

It’s outside my pay grade also buddy... but as it’s my big 4 and 0 my lovely woman said I can treat myself lol.....still it’s a lot of money for one jacket. Hence why am asking all yous guys :lol:

Fair play buddy ! :thumbsup:

I will throw you a curve ball though by suggesting that Sasta garments might be worth a look !

Fair play buddy ! :thumbsup:

I will throw you a curve ball though by suggesting that Sasta garments might be worth a look !

Aye that’s nice to :evileye::D

If I had free reign to spend the best part of 500 quid it wouldn't be on a jacket mate. Have a think about all the Gucci gear you could get if that's what she's letting you spend. Have a good one when the big day arrives. 🍻

If I had free reign to spend the best part of 500 quid it wouldn't be on a jacket mate. Have a think about all the Gucci gear you could get if that's what she's letting you spend. Have a good one when the big day arrives. 🍻

Wanted one for a few years now:D still you do make a good point.....few other things a want/need lol

🤔Now if that money was available it would be a sarma tst wool shell jacket and trousers from varusteleka...... Sure to last till your 50th or 60th... Etc. Etc... Etc..... 😁

@Ark79

Best wishes for the big 40 buddy.........have a good one 👍

Its your Birthday present FFS........and something you want to have and take pride in.
Some of the smocks linked to are up around the £300 mark anyway......so you may aswell go the extra for what you actually want mate:thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

@Ark79

Best wishes for the big 40 buddy.........have a good one 👍

Its your Birthday present FFS........and something you want to have and take pride in.
Some of the smocks linked to are up around the £300 mark anyway......so you may aswell go the extra for what you actually want mate:thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

Cheers buddy :D it’s not until August right enough so plenty of time to change my mind lol

Back