• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Flávio from Norway (again)

cariocarj01

Slightly Addicted
Hi!

Here it's me again.

Flávio, the brazilian man from the north of Norway.

My first time here in the forum was in 2016 (i think) but a lot has happened in my norwegian life so i took a very long break. Now i'm back.

See you all in the norwegian bush as soon the snow has gone.

I live in the island of Senja at 69 degres north and this island is a perfect place to bushcraft all year arround.
But as i wrote before, i had some life changing situations, divorce and bought a new home on the top of those changings, and the new area i'm not familiar with so i'm waiting for the sommer to have some walk about.
I'll post pics here in the forum.

I live in the island of Senja at 69 degres north and this island is a perfect place to bushcraft all year arround.
But as i wrote before, i had some life changing situations, divorce and bought a new home on the top of those changings, and the new area i'm not familiar with so i'm waiting for the sommer to have some walk about.
I'll post pics here in the forum.
Look forward to the pictures mate

No place in particular but something that's accessible via train from or to Abisko a either as a start point or end point

No place in particular but something that's accessible via train from or to Abisko a either as a start point or end point
The end of the railroad here in the north of Norway is in Narvik. Above Narvik, there is no railroads in the north of Norway.

Thanks for that info, I did see Narvik, rough plan would be land Kiruna, train to Abisko or Narvik spend a few days and move on to the next one, very basic and very flexible and audio very early stages but would like to do a stretch of the Kings trail, Kungsleden, from Abisko.

Hiya Flavio

I'm new to the site but recall strolling north from Narvik as a young bloke in the mid eighties hauling a swag and dragging a coffee table...That was beautiful country up to the Cape. Stunning. You are lucky to be out on an arctic island there (Lofoten islands?) It must be magical. Pictures please.

Alan

Hiya Flavio

I'm new to the site but recall strolling north from Narvik as a young bloke in the mid eighties hauling a swag and dragging a coffee table...That was beautiful country up to the Cape. Stunning. You are lucky to be out on an arctic island there (Lofoten islands?) It must be magical. Pictures please.

Alan
No, no Lofoten here. I’m even north of Lofoten. Senja is the next island north from Lofoten.
I’ll take pictures, but as I don’t know this area, I’m waiting to the snow goes away.

Thanks for that info, I did see Narvik, rough plan would be land Kiruna, train to Abisko or Narvik spend a few days and move on to the next one, very basic and very flexible and audio very early stages but would like to do a stretch of the Kings trail, Kungsleden, from Abisko.
I'm not very familiar with the train in the north of Sweden, but i can try to see something about Kiruna/Abisko/Narvik.

Back