• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Flávio from Norway (again)

Thanks, a winter time table would be nice, information is scarce on the net and sunshine the pages won't translate well, I have caught the train South from Kiruna before but never North so it will be an experience.

No, no Lofoten here. I’m even north of Lofoten. Senja is the next island north from Lofoten.
I’ll take pictures, but as I don’t know this area, I’m waiting to the snow goes away.
Flavio if you're that far North does the Snow ever go away completely? You'd be high in the Arctic... Or does the maritime climate warm things up?

And hey, I' d love to see some snow pics. Dont let that hold you back. I haven't seen snow since I got back from the 'Ghan ten years ago.

Alan

Flavio if you're that far North does the Snow ever go away completely? You'd be high in the Arctic... Or does the maritime climate warm things up?

And hey, I' d love to see some snow pics. Dont let that hold you back. I haven't seen snow since I got back from the 'Ghan ten years ago.

Alan
Hi Alan!

Yes i'm living above the Polar Circle Line, so i'll say: i'm in the North Pole. 😂
About snow, it will go away. Living by the sea it will always away (the snow). Sone years the winter is longer than others but we have for sure a sommer.

I'll live here for a very long time mate, so i gonna have plenty of time (and winters) to post a lo of winter pics. You'll see. 👍🏻

Thanks, a winter time table would be nice, information is scarce on the net and sunshine the pages won't translate well, I have caught the train South from Kiruna before but never North so it will be an experience.
Hi mate.
I found this time table but not to the winter. The time table here are seasonal and it can change.
And due to the covid-19 situation the Narvik train does not cross the border to Sweden. The train travels to Bjørnefjel and back to Narvik.
I'll keep searching. ;)

You can see some info here: Timetables and Fares

Attachments

• the-arctic-train-2021.pdf
    51.1 KB · Views: 100
Back