• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Folding Silky.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Been sorting out my day pack for some trips to the woods doing a bit of carving in the open air....well....that the plan anyway :)
Have got a large Silky Saw for the bigger longer meets......or for the removal of trees from tracks in the woods when hunting......small trees of course not Red Woods:rolleyes::D
Wanted something smaller and foldable that will come in handy for keeping the firebox going and to help me with the carving.

Decided on this one in the end.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Silky-Supe...-Garden-Tree-Saw/14014239522?iid=201781625675

I have used the Bacho's and the likes......great saws......but I just can't pass on a Silky.....its a sickness I tell you :rolleyes::D

Will do a review after I have used it for a while.:thumbsup:

Silky bill very silky :D

Look forward to the review:thumbsup: ehem I won’t have to wait as long as the review on the hand warmers will I :sneaky::rofl:

Last edited:
Silky bill very silky :D

Look forward to the review:thumbsup: ehem I won’t have to wait as long as the review on the hand warmers will I :sneaky::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..............oops sorry mate :rolleyes:.......recommend the S-Boston Mark......very impressed with it.....and good design features that actually work and add to the experience and ease of use.
May buy another one........for the other boot.....ye ken? :whistle::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..............oops sorry mate :rolleyes:.......recommend the S-Boston Mark......very impressed with it.....and good design features that actually work and add to the experience and ease of use.
May buy another one........for the other boot.....ye ken? :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Ah that’s better:rofl:

Nice one bill:rofl:

Ohhh no, Mark......:eek:.....you have been smitten:D

Look forward to hearing what you think of them:thumbsup:

The silky turned up during the week :thumbsup:
Yet to try it out....but if its anything like the others I will be very happy.
Got this small folder to go in my day pack or on my belt kit.

I made a new sheath for it too:thumbsup:

DSC03084.JPG

DSC03085.JPG

Happy days......hoping to get in the woods next week for some coffee and carving :thumbsup:

Back