• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Folk leaving notes on Windscreens!

William Tell

Slightly Obsessed

Attachments

• Dick the Duck 19th June 2010 073.jpg
    Dick the Duck 19th June 2010 073.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 73
Same here, click on the link, get a Log in or Join message :D

I did try it Gary...... and I think I still have an account.
Was in the Bushcraft group....invited my Son in.....and that was it......all kinds of people wanting to be "Friends"
Its nice having friends.....but some of the ones asking I did not even know.:rolleyes::rofl:

I've never bothered with it mate, I'm on a couple of forums, Youtube and twitter. Not bothered about subs or followers, For myself to look back on :thumbsup:

You are probably right.
I am on Facebook because my singing daughter has her music on their.

I get quite a few notes stuck under my wiper blades, usually complaining about where I've parked when I take my girls out for a walk. incidentally I only park where I'm allowed to but in some cases there's only room for 2/3 cars so most of the notes I put down to sour grapes

Have you ever seen a mob of deranged folk.
Like in Bishops Lynn on Sundays its ok to park on a single yellow line. Or before 8.30 or after 6 the sign board is quite clear. Folk drive up and feed money in meters when its free. I Tell them it's free, but they don't believe me.
, blindly and without reason, you just can't help some folk. Bin told no political comments so don't on that bit. So when I have got a brat and parent window sticker but the mob rule by force, shouting, intimidation we'll climb on your motor pulling off the wiper blades, stick rude notes on the windscreen I pick on the youngest and biggest, Tell them if I get my hands on him he'll be damned sorry. This did happen, I did chase him round the car, the others legged it, then I let him run off. Went inside Tesco and the Police were alerted. I was completely within my rights parking there with a sticker and protect my property. Without actually having a brat with me. I wouldn't park there again though without a grand brat anyway I was in the wrong but being intimidated what would you Possums do.
Apart fro! Not do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I hadn't bothered doing above now.

You know we were talking about berdies, the other day, I can't find that thread.
About being soft hearted and hunting to eat only.

Found this today in some French literature,
it's by St Francis de Solis.

Nothing is so strong as gentleness:
Nothing is so gentle
as real strength...

I haven't got the saintest idea either,
but it sounds so lovely and apt.

Willie stop trying to get me into trouble on the other site!!

Wish I hadn't bothered doing above now.

You know we were talking about berdies, the other day, I can't find that thread.
About being soft hearted and hunting to eat only.

Found this today in some French literature,
it's by St Francis de Solis.

Nothing is so strong as gentleness:
Nothing is so gentle
as real strength...

I haven't got the saintest idea either,
but it sounds so lovely and apt.

Willie stop trying to get me into trouble on the other site!!
Sounds like the right way to go John

Back