• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

foot wear

You can buy expensive "boot dogs" from Motocross shops to draw moisture out of boots; you can also achieve the same thing by putting cat litter inside a pair of tights/stockings/holdups (whatever you keep for the weekends) for a fraction of the price. Needs to be a tight dernier to stop the dust escaping.

Don't understand the trenches bit Bill, I'm not that old :lol::lol::lol:

I'm pretty certain that I'm younger than joe and even I've spent time intrenchs, the only thing rubbished than being in one is digging them. Of course they come into their own if people start shooting at you...

If anyone took any more LENGTH of you Joe youd be banging your arse on the floor:whistle:

I'm pretty certain that I'm younger than joe and even I've spent time intrenchs, the only thing rubbished than being in one is digging them. Of course they come into their own if people start shooting at you...

actually I've sat in trenches in the Radfan in 64 but more often than not we used sangars 38 and yes you are definitely a lot younger than me, of course I joined when we were needing them not just feeding them:lol::lol::lol:

Back