• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Football bets 10th august

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
Terrible week last week, fingers crossed for better, looking to buy a range finder.

chrome_565K9M1QKw.png

Got a wee accumulator on

DUNDEE V Ayr
INVERNESS V Arbroath
Bolton V COVENTRY
Albion V COVE RANGERS

A princely £1 returns £7.60. Kerching !!!!

Only 2 out of the 5 this week which is why my stake is only small

It just gives me a bit of an interest in the other games not involving my lot who are not looking anything like promotion contenders ! :(

Reactions: Bam
Only 2 out of the 5 this week which is why my stake is only small

It just gives me a bit of an interest in the other games not involving my lot who are not looking anything like promotion contenders ! :(

Me too, I just play at it, a quid here, a quid there. I occasionally put a fiver on a sure thing (no such thing of course) but only when I have enough in the account. Its been months since I put any money in and that was a fiver.

Have put £2.48 on today's games, a double Leicester and Arsenal both to win 2-1 @88/1 have split the bet into 2 smaller bets and will cash out anything over 20 quid on one of them

Back