• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Football bets 17th August

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
17th auguts 2019.png
ScreenShot_20190817071123.png

the second game in the blue box is totally free to play if you have a coral account, no 90th minute goals this week please!! (unless of course it helps me!!)

Coventry, Shrewsbury, Forest Green & Northampton all to win at home = 15/1

I lost my £2 stake last week on a 5 team accumulator but I am going to put a whole £3 on this one in the hope that I will win £48 ! :)

Good luck chaps ! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bam
I've gone crazy apeshit bonkers this week and have put 3, yup THREE bets on (plus a special in play bet thing from Mr 365 which I can't lose).

Villa, Liverpool, Tranmere and Alfreton town all to win.

Celtic, Falkirk Peterhead, Cove Rangers and Edinburgh City all to win.

Over 2.5 goals in the Arsenal V Burnley game.

All in all, a princely £2.70 (plus the fiver on the can't lose). :cool:

I ended up about 13 quid up which for my betting levels is a bloody good day. Helped by my 'can't lose bet' getting the big win instead of the wee win. Took 10 quid out just to stick it to 'da man'.

I did a quick swing through my history and could only go back 6 months, I've put a fiver in in that time, just taken out a tenner and still have a baw hair shy of 13 quid in my account..... I'm all over this gambling stuff. :rolleyes:

Back