• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Football bets Tuesday 29th Jan 2019

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
With my second £300 odd win of the season on Saturday (new scope on way!) a chance for a midweek bonus. As usual I do the lucky 31's on correct score AND result only.

The lucky 31's cover all possible bets every single , double, treble, fourfold's and a fivefold, 31 bets in total correct score and result, making a grand total of 62 bets
only 1 winner will win you something.

I stake 50p per bet which cost £31 but you can bet as low a 5p per bet = £3.10, but the less you stake the less you will win, only ever gamble on what you can afford to lose.

I also do a treble for £4 making my total stakes £35 and like Saturday it made £318.

Tuesday's Games ( I tend to stick to 2-1 wins )
7.45 pm kick off time

Arsenal 2 (V) Cardiff 1
Man U 2 (V) Burnley 1
Newcastle 1 (V) Man C 3
Oxford 1 (V) Barnsley 2
Bristol Rovers 1 (V) Peterborough 2

Odds vary on bookies used.

If you open a new online account with most bookies you can get some good free bets, or a welcome bonus

Fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: Bam
Just put all bets on and if i get 5 out of 5 (correct score) a cool 80k!!! 3 would get me around £1200ish.

Good luck to you Med 👍.....just remember your friends here when you hit the "Big One" :whistle:

Yeah, had both Manchester teams to win on a four fold, that's me emptied. I'll need to put another fiver in the account.

#bigspender 😎

Back