• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Foraged honey 🍯

Ark79

Site Manager
Sharon treated me to a mixture of honey, not tasted the summer one yet, the spring and autumn ones are really nice 👍🏻
492A8F1B-BAE8-4F82-981B-844BA84C719A.jpeg

Oooo.........Oooooo,,,Ooooooo, and I'm not even Pooh.......Ooooo I do LOOOVE honey........on the comb......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Much as it pains me to say, the nicest (off the comb) honey I had was clover honey in Geraldine NZ when there last (our) winter...............:whistle:

Oooo.........Oooooo,,,Ooooooo, and I'm not even Pooh.......Ooooo I do LOOOVE honey........on the comb......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Much as it pains me to say, the nicest (off the comb) honey I had was clover honey in Geraldine NZ when there last (our) winter...............:whistle:

I’m no connoisseur, however it’s blooming good lol 👍🏻 £6 for a jar 👍🏻 Cheep considering the price of some

Back