• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Foraged honey 🍯

Mick and Murphy in the snug of a small ale house.
Blowing a gale outside......but the log fire took the chill off the room.
Suddenly the door burst open.....flooding the floor with wet leafs.
In walked a gentleman dressed head to toe in Tweed.......and deer stalker hat.

Jazzus says Mick.....would you look at him.......must be worth a right few bob!!

To be sure says Murphy.......wonder what the man does to earn a shilling?

Away and ask him Mick.

So Mick sidles up beside the Gentleman....and asks......what is it you do for a job Sir?

The Gentleman replies......I keep Bees.

Mick says......what.......Bumble Bess?

Yes......says the Gent.

How do you make money from Bees Mick asks.

The Gent explains.......well every morning at 6am sharp I let the Bees fly away to the park......while they are there they collect pollen and return to the hives to make honey......which I then extract and put in small glass jars and sell for extortionate prices in London.

Roit.....says Mick.......who goes back to Murphy and tells him what the Gent said.

Murphy frowned and said........yer man is a kin liar.........the Park does not open till 09.00

Ill get me coat. :whistle:

Mick and Murphy in the snug of a small ale house.
Blowing a gale outside......but the log fire took the chill off the room.
Suddenly the door burst open.....flooding the floor with wet leafs.
In walked a gentleman dressed head to toe in Tweed.......and deer stalker hat.

Jazzus says Mick.....would you look at him.......must be worth a right few bob!!

To be sure says Murphy.......wonder what the man does to earn a shilling?

Away and ask him Mick.

So Mick sidles up beside the Gentleman....and asks......what is it you do for a job Sir?

The Gentleman replies......I keep Bees.

Mick says......what.......Bumble Bess?

Yes......says the Gent.

How do you make money from Bees Mick asks.

The Gent explains.......well every morning at 6am sharp I let the Bees fly away to the park......while they are there they collect pollen and return to the hives to make honey......which I then extract and put in small glass jars and sell for extortionate prices in London.

Roit.....says Mick.......who goes back to Murphy and tells him what the Gent said.

Murphy frowned and said........yer man is a kin liar.........the Park does not open till 09.00

Ill get me coat. :whistle:
I 'll hold the door......................................... :whistle:

Back