• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Foraging Food In Winter Conditions

Rathwulven BC

Extremely Talkative
Hi guys,

I would like to share a video with you today on how to forage in winter conditions. '

I am curious about your feedback, whether you would like to see more of such stuff or on related topics (please share your inspiration with me as I want to go out and shoot more :) )

Please note that a disclaimer is necessary: I have of course lost by far more calories than I could ever obtain by such a meal, this is merely for illustrational purposes. I am not getting into hunting here or other, more effective ways of food obtaining.

If you like that kind of content please feel free to share and follow the channel, any support is kindly appreciated.

Hi guys,

I would like to share a video with you today on how to forage in winter conditions. '

I am curious about your feedback, whether you would like to see more of such stuff or on related topics (please share your inspiration with me as I want to go out and shoot more :) )

Please note that a disclaimer is necessary: I have of course lost by far more calories than I could ever obtain by such a meal, this is merely for illustrational purposes. I am not getting into hunting here or other, more effective ways of food obtaining.

If you like that kind of content please feel free to share and follow the channel, any support is kindly appreciated.
An excellent and very informative video Rathwulven

Did enjoy that rathwolven :thumbsup: also subscribe to your channel. I will have a look at your other videos :D

However I must add that the forum takes no responsibility to foraging for wild foods this should only be undertaken by someone who has the skills and knowledge to do so...as a lot of wild plants can lookalike and be poisonous

Unfortunately I can't see it mobile, so I will see it later.
Off course that's interesting.

Thanks so far for the comments, guys. Very much appreaciated

If I did not subscribe to your channels yet, please just let me know so I can do that.

True about the disclaimer: Never forage what you do not know. I thought I mentioned that in the video too, if not: Just don't gamble. Proper education/studies in this field as well as practical experience cannot be replaced by a simple video or book. I always recommend talking to folks with the respective expertise and maybe even join a foraging-tour or so.

Back