• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wales Forum fundraising meet in mid Wales August 2021

Greetings fellow "Musketeers" :D

Not long now before our tired and weary bodies are bathed by the bright warming rays of the Welsh sunshine :whistle:
Admiring some stunning sunrises and sunsets.....while sipping tea....... or drinking ale.
Taking in the sweet aroma and sounds of bacon sizzling in a pan......wafting around camp in the morning air.

Aghhh.....tiz bliss :D

Greetings fellow "Musketeers" :D

Not long now before our tired and weary bodies are bathed by the bright warming rays of the Welsh sunshine :whistle:
Admiring some stunning sunrises and sunsets.....while sipping tea....... or drinking ale.
Taking in the sweet aroma and sounds of bacon sizzling in a pan......wafting around camp in the morning air.

Aghhh.....tiz bliss :D
wtf have I let myself in for 😂😂😂

It's supposed to be five person but I reckon it would be more of a couples tent if you actually wanted to be able to stand or change in it.....however I'm probably also going to have a dog taking up space for at least some of the time.

Not long now Mike......the hoards will soon be upon you....... shattering your'e peace....quiet......and tranquility :thumbsup:
I have packed the Karaoke machine and disco ball.......nothing like a good sing song around a raging campfire :rofl:
Asda should be delivering 12 crates of Cider and 4 boxes of wine today........thought it best to keep it a civilised and sober affair 😇

Looking forward to meeting you and Louise tomorrow.........IF..... @divebuddy can find you 🤣

Last edited:
Back