• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Wales Forum fundraising meet in mid Wales August 2021

For anyone who missed the other thread it is August 20th to the 23rd, £10 per night (£20 for Bill :sneaky: ) all proceeds to the forum. Water, fuel, shower and indoor toilet provided (I'm still willing to dig the long drop loo with a view for any masochistic types that want it)
I'm sure we can also arrange transport from the nearby public transport hubs in Llandrindod or Builth Road.

Last edited:
I think Mark is going to have to change his mind and come down here in August so that he can finally land a carp at the lake here..

If there is anyone that is thinking of joining the Wales meet (all proceeds go to the upkeep of the forum) you would be more than welcome, all you need to do is like the forum's terms and disclaimer, put you name down and I will include you in the private message chat about what you need to bring, facilities and directions to the forum meet in mid Wales. New members are especially welcome.
Matt and Bill will be demonstrating several new bushcraft soup recipes for those who are interested or dentally challenged.. :sneaky:

As a few of you, that know me, will know, I'm a Bushcrafter first and foremost. I can probably make this meet, but I don't want to bore the pants off people by talking about foraging edible plants, lighting fires by rubbing sticks together or making primate ink. I'm also an expert at talking bollocks sitting around a campfire, but that doesn't really float my boat - and is not worth the journey. If you think I can add to the mix I'll put my name down, it would be nice to see old faces and a few new ones.

As a few of you, that know me, will know, I'm a Bushcrafter first and foremost. I can probably make this meet, but I don't want to bore the pants off people by talking about foraging edible plants, lighting fires by rubbing sticks together or making primate ink. I'm also an expert at talking bollocks sitting around a campfire, but that doesn't really float my boat - and is not worth the journey. If you think I can add to the mix I'll put my name down, it would be nice to see old faces and a few new ones.
You will be most welcome, I'll include you in the PM (edit, talking bollocks around a fire is still an option)

Last edited:
You will be most welcome, I'll include you in the PM (edit, talking bollocks around a fire is still an option)
Thanks Ytranc. Put my name on the lists as a hightly probable. My schedule for August is pretty tight, so I can't 100% guarantee, but I'll try my best.

Last edited:
Back