• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Forum photo competition 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring is here guys, don't forget to take some pics and post them here for this years comp ;)

image.jpeg

At the 2016 forum spring gathering.

Give me 5 acres of woodland and a clear blue sky

20160402_140320.jpg

Attachments

• 20160317_141036.jpg
    20160317_141036.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 205
Yes the falls are about 45 minutes from where I presently live in central Ontario

one of my mothers brothers lived in Burlington, the other lived out in "Fruitland" not far from Stoney Creek.

I have been to Niagara Falls..............long time ago...1977!!:lol:

Lonewolf, they are still there, a few inches shorter but still there. In the near future the Americans will block off their falls for repairs, may last a year or so.
By central Ontario I should say geographic middle, people in the south refer to us as northern but there is a lot land above us the James Bay.
The pcture is not of this year but of last, we still have snow on the ground and are expecting more

I always liked Canada, my second favourite country next to my own and Canadians are such friendly people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back