• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Forum photo competition 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I did 8 years in Monchengladbach. Are you Ex mil? Ps either was where was you?
Yep I was in for 24 years, parent unit was signals, 2RTR, cadre school of infantry warminster, 24 missile regiment Paderborn and Dortmund 39 inf radfan operation 1964 45 commando port security force in Aden 1967 1 div Verden Germany and 7 years training cadre in catterick

Yep I was in for 24 years, parent unit was signals, 2RTR, cadre school of infantry warminster, 24 missile regiment Paderborn and Dortmund 39 inf radfan operation 1964 45 commando port security force in Aden 1967 1 div Verden Germany and 7 years training cadre in catterick

Sweet ;) hey I'll pm you

A photo quick photo of one the camp fire in the darkness.

3WnYGQhyVm

Thanks Mark yeah the kids did marshmallows only thing we could as there wasn't much drug wood on the beach.

Nice one..... marshmallows is the one thing a have never done it's a small joke with me and the kids every time we go out a forget the marshmallows:rolleyes: :D

A fresh oyster collected from fair light cove near Hastings Sussex.

image.jpeg

I saved this fella at the last meet, he was stuck at the top of the parachute for a day and couldnt free himself.

DSC_0296.JPG

DSC_0294.JPG

2013-07-19 05.32.51.jpg

was out on my travels yesterday and found this little moth on the back of my truck unusual pattern but very symmetrical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back