• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Forum pledge and help.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Hi All.

Just to clarify.......although my forum name has the title of Administrator beneath it.....I do not have any financial interests or ownership of the forum.

But I do appreciate what we have here and have been a member since 2012.
During this time I have made some good friends via the forum.....some of which I have had the pleasure of meeting in person at the organised meets that @Matt takes the time and trouble to organise for those who want to attend.

The meets encourage members from far and wide and with varying levels of experience to share time in the outdoors with like minded people.
The majority of the base camp items....parachute......generator......chain saw......etc have been supplied and maintained at Matts expense.

The forum is the hub where we all stay in contact and chat away to each other on the boards.

Running the forum is not cheap and all of the costs are covered by Matt......with a little help from the forum friends and members:thumbsup:

So.....with the costs for maintaining and running the forum rapidly approaching I thought it would be a good idea to offer members the opportunity to pledge their help.....if they want to.......no pressure........or set amount.......any and all donations will be gratefully received.

@Matt could you advise members who want to donate and help out......the best way to send over their pledge?

I will start the ball rolling with a pledge of £25.00 :thumbsup:

Is there a way we can set up a standing order/DD type thing ??? Stating the blindingly obvious but a fiver a month is 60 quid a year, maybe easier to 'justify' a fiver to yourself/other half. Dunno, just an idea.

In the meantime I'll toss in another 25 quid.

Is there a way we can set up a standing order/DD type thing ??? Stating the blindingly obvious but a fiver a month is 60 quid a year, maybe easier to 'justify' a fiver to yourself/other half. Dunno, just an idea.

Hi Bam :)

Thank you!!..... for your generous offer of help to Matt and the forum......it will be much appreciated by him. :thumbsup:

@Bam.

If you click on your name at the top of the main forum home page and few drop downs will appear......if you click on "Forum Upgrades" it will show the options for donations available to you :thumbsup:

Thank you for your interest and help.:)

Thanks guy,s and girl,s to be honest i was stressing a bit wondering how i was going to meet the cost,s of the next set of bill,s ...

thank you all so much for the help :)

I would guess a lot of the regular posters would be happy to chip in Matt, if you set up a forum bank account then the SO/DD thing would be easily sorted, even if it was done by PM. I think a lot of us don't appreciate how much these things cost, a bit of discreet advertising might help too, maybe some of the hoped for kit suppliers for review would be a source of revenue for the site.

Thanks for giving us a home to toss it back and forth though mate, appreciate it.

Back