• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Found a knife

Tried to post on blade forum but it wouldn't let me post pictures. Also said unless u pay u Cant ask how much something is worth or information on it 🤔

The next time you have to take a trip into Glasgow phone up the art galleries in partick across from the transport museum and say you have some trench art and ask if they would have a look. or Point you in the right direction. Worth a shot. You could have a £20 knife or a £2000 knife.

or maybe someone can give you a contact at Kelvingrove Museum. I know they had an exhibit of weapons from many eras.

Or Glasgow Uni I think provide some of the research into exhibits at Kelvingrove

That’s the place next to the Kelvin river. We called it the art galleries lol.

Ah you confused me by saying "across from the transport museum" because that's moved down to the Clydeside now

:eek: That place was my childhood. Sneaking through the cafe through the back doors and into the stadium. :rofl: Dogged school in there every Friday and most other days:rofl:

Back