• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Found this in a wardrobe 😁

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Found this in a wardrobe upstairs , thought I’d give it a try out 👍🤔

CD05EF71-9F6E-4FF6-AAF1-D81B54A5C8FA.jpeg
A6E6974A-99D4-4F98-9281-B85DEEE8E565.jpeg
A932F09E-EAF3-4B64-BAF7-8CBFC39C8964.jpeg

A mate has recently bought one and is a total convert - so I guess that's a thumbs up :)

I've never tried a hammock yet but I'm planning to borrow my eldest son's and give it a go next year hopefully.

I've still to give it a go too, getting a hammock set up is on the shopping list but something always seems to surpass it. New boots (already arrived) this year are the numero uno this season's 'must have' and if I can swing it, it'll be a new tent too. Hopefully I'll see the different set ups in Feb and get some advice from the LITW Brain trust on what's what. Let us know how you get on with your laddie's mate.

I've still to give it a go too, getting a hammock set up is on the shopping list but something always seems to surpass it. New boots (already arrived) this year are the numero uno this season's 'must have' and if I can swing it, it'll be a new tent too. Hopefully I'll see the different set ups in Feb and get some advice from the LITW Brain trust on what's what. Let us know how you get on with your laddie's mate.

Hi Bam.

If you haven't Ham-mocked before this is a good insight to the how too and tips :thumbsup:

You are welcome mate....hope it helps :xmas-smilie:
It was a huge help to me when I first tried hammock camping.
Have you any particular Hammock in mind?......or still browsing?

You are welcome mate....hope it helps :xmas-smilie:
It was a huge help to me when I first tried hammock camping.
Have you any particular Hammock in mind?......or still browsing?

I'd heard good things about the DD's although I've not even looked too much recently. Looking forward to seeing what you guys are using.

I think a few of the guys are using the DDs mate.......good quality kit apparently :thumbsup:
Maybe get some feedback and pictures from them on here buddy :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bam
I think a few of the guys are using the DDs mate.......good quality kit apparently :thumbsup:
Maybe get some feedback and pictures from them on here buddy :thumbsup:

Aye, its getting pushed down the list at the moment, hopefully sometime this year.

Back