• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Foundation Online – Amateur Radio Training

New toys!

Attachments

• 1615559248516-1453165104.jpg
    1615559248516-1453165104.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 127
greetings all. totally new to this radio malarky. We have been given some free fire wood if we do some gardening for this chap in France and he is BIG fan of the HAM radio thingy and he has a massive!!! mast in his garden , he says can talk to the world. As i know nothing about it at all where do you start? and what do you actually get out of i t

Pics to come and i mean this mast is BIG

greetings all. totally new to this radio malarky. We have been given some free fire wood if we do some gardening for this chap in France and he is BIG fan of the HAM radio thingy and he has a massive!!! mast in his garden , he says can talk to the world. As i know nothing about it at all where do you start? and what do you actually get out of i t

Pics to come and i mean this mast is BIG
Ask your mate if he go,s to a club .... if so its prob your best way of getting into it ... not sure how they do the training/test if France....

Back