• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Free for beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oot

Quite Addicted
Letting my Hungarian lavvu go....also east German strichtarn poncho.....so if your local....one case of belhaven best beer and there yours:hp-beer:.....so they are freeish:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_20190129_112929.jpg
    IMG_20190129_112929.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_20181226_162020.jpg
    IMG_20181226_162020.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 271
Very nice but I'm a long way from being local...you must have a terrible thirst upon you to consider parting with your prized possessions

Three eastern Germans give a nice lavvu too, based on a triangular base.
And it's a nice spark resistant bivvy bag or hot weather sleeping bag.

I used it a lot in southern France.

Arg! Don't do this to me. I like the idea of the lavu but already have my pocket money budget spent for the coming month.
Out of interest, how much does the lavu weigh?

1200g

;0)

3 Ă— 1200g = 3600g

I looked it up in the internet.
I'm not sure about the weight !!!

I can't reach it in the moment.

Usually I took only that, rucksack, wash kit , knife , matches, toilet paper, some cordage, and water bottles from the supermarket with me, when we went to France in summer times with the boy scout patrol.
And swimming breefs, not more! We went there with really empty rucksacks.

So the weight didn't interest me. I forgot it, because I didn't use it for trekking for long times.
I have a lot of similar stuff.

They cost unused in Germany currently 20€. (3×20=60€)

I think the pyramide is lower than the polish tent.

And I think the polish tent is better for our civil use. !!!!.

The NVA tent sheed was perfect for 6 boy scouts, who usually used it as summer sleeping bag, or large sun protection with 6 connected sheeds, or coat, rain coat, or tent. Perfect for France during the summer with such a group!

If you need a tent only I think the polish is better.

Last edited:
I was also matey. Stayed up until 2am watching Netflix and we've had our granddaughter since 10am (until 6pm)
Bit of a sore heed and knackered.
Been down the glen for a wee fire with her today. I'll stick the vid up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back