• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Fresh Coffee

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
There is nothing like a good cup of coffee....especially in the morning mist around the fire while the eggs and bacon are simmering away.
Most of the time....especially on the shorter trips I take Nesscafe 3 in 1 sachets just for ease of use really.
Its not bad at all...but if you like your coffee strong it may not be the ideal.

Thinking I may invest in a Petromax percultor.....be nice to have around at home BBQs too :)
Save running in and out to the machine indoors:thumbsup:

upload_2017-6-2_9-12-51.jpeg

Makes up to 9 coffees....Depending on your mug size:D
So plenty for yourself and a buddy or two:thumbsup:
Anyone else into their fresh cooffee in the mornings:)??

I can smell it brewing now:rofl:

Not knocking it, I know loads of guys go down this route, Big G is one of them :) me, I like the 3 in 1 type, lazy coffee :D

:rofl:....yes...but smell the beans Bop:D

Same as you mate the sachets are easy and I do use them.
If we ever meet....I will gladly poor you a cup......and that strange friend of your's :whistle:;):rofl:

We'll meet one day I'm sure of that, the smell would get my for sure, and yep, he's a good 'un ;)

I love the smell of fresh ground coffee Bill but would never dream of simmering my bacon:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm partial to a cup of fresh ground coffee, when out camping. It can be a bit of a chew on taking a grinder and strainer, not bad if your camping on a site with the car near by :)

I take a cafetiere and just pour in hot water. Love my strong coffee but never drink instant these days.

TEA

now proper tea when it's 15 below zero has to be dark chocolate brown before the milk is added. the milk must be evaporated out of a tin. one and a haf teaspoons of sugar then importantly always stired in a clockwise direction then sit back and enjoy:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TEA

now proper tea when it's 15 below zero has to be dark chocolate brown before the milk is added. the milk must be evaporated out of a tin. one and a haf teaspoons of sugar then importantly always stired in a clockwise direction then sit back and enjoy:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Even better when matured in a large urn;)

Back