• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Fruits of the sea.

divebuddy

Staff member
Not a bad little haul yesterday evening and the water is getting warmer at last.
IMG_20190807_084217.jpg

I used to do some Scuba in a dive pool no problems, tried in Turkey a couple of years back and had to stop, no matter how much I tried I had the feeling of claustrophobia :(

Good looking meal:) I was speaking to a radio ham who's camping on Stornaway a couple of days ago. Not been to Stornaway or South Uist in years...good parts of the world.

No,
a couple of years ago we (family) had a holiday on the Outer Hebrides getting the ferry to Stornaway and camping down to South Uist and Vatersay. We were lucky with the weather it was a magic place to visit.
I ate loads of black pudding while there, couldn't get enough. We went skuba diving with an instructor (Benbecula Freedive and Fitness - Outer Hebrides - www.freedive-uk.com) who took us to Loch Skipport. We had great fun diving and he gave us some scallops he got so I could fry them. They were delicious but I must admit I didnae like opening them. I hope to go back again and would probably go South to North next time

Back