• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

G stove

They are nice, seen them before and thought ouch at the price.

Tschum sells the similar stove Poshehonka for 200 €.

Description in German at the site.
But English spoken at the telefon line.

I used it one night. The stove works fine.

Yes............ it carries a fair old price tag Al :D

From the videos, I have watched..............it looks like a very efficient and easy stove to use........unlike some others on the market.
Build quality is very good.

It is an item that could be used at home too........and give a lot of enjoyment on Winter/Summer evenings.

Just a personal opinion..........even though more expensive I much prefer the look of the Gstove.........the build and design looks far superior 👍:whistle:

Just a personal opinion..........even though more expensive I much prefer the look of the Gstove.........the build and design looks far superior 👍:whistle:
[/

It dose have a certain buy me look right enough bill:D

If it’s fit for purpose buddy then why not 👍

Should you get it for Xmas then I’m having a word with Santa:sneaky: not sure you have been good enough 😂

WARM kit tart pleaaaaase:D:p:p

They mention the small cooking area on the stove.........but it does not look any smaller than the Gelert/Yellowstone folding BBQs quite a few of us use nowadays....more space than a gas cooker?
I would be quite happy with the space it offers.
I reckon you could maybe boil water for a brew whilst cooking using a titanium/tin mug on the raised area??
Keep food warm on the side panels.

Be nice to nod off watching the flames flicker through the window in the door:)....ventilation of course.

Pmsl 😂 Aye a warm kit tart indeed yi ken 👍

It’s a great size mate....initially i thought it was larger but it’s better being smaller as you say it doesn’t look any smaller that the yellow stone pit which is perfect for cooking on.

I would enjoy nodding of in front of one Also bill 👍

Are you thinking about adapting your tepee tent for one ?

The Poshehonka is made in Russia.

The gui who makes the Tschum tents in Bielefeld / Germany digged out somehow the russian gui and imports that stoves directly from this small producer.

That's the reason for the relatively low price.

That stove is simple like a milk can.

I like russian technical solutions. They are simple and simply work. What is missing cant break.

If you look through the several pictures, you can see, that there are several models to choose.

"Ab" 200€ means beginning from 200 € upwards. So, 200 € seems to be asked for the simple model, I used.

The gui prefers to explain interested people the differences to find the best solution for the client. Who is interested can just call him or write an e-mail.

The Trader runs two homepages, one is luxe outdoor Germany with good, but normal stuff, he mostly constructed, the other is the site Tschum with the high quality cotton tents he makes himself.
The stove is on the Tschum site, because this tent can be heated with it. I guess he wouldn't offer rubbish with the tents he is making the whole day in a one man enterprise.
The stove I used was very well done.

Pmsl 😂 Aye a warm kit tart indeed yi ken 👍

It’s a great size mate....initially i thought it was larger but it’s better being smaller as you say it doesn’t look any smaller that the yellow stone pit which is perfect for cooking on.

I would enjoy nodding of in front of one Also bill 👍

Are you thinking about adapting your tepee tent for one ?

@Ark79

Not sure that I would have to fit a stove jack Mark......it may operate O.K. in the vestibule.......something I will need to look at in more detail when the tent is up.

Not saying that I will get the stove mind you :whistle::D..........at the moment it is just a thought :D

Back