• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Galloway forest 16th-21st october 21

@Matt

Not able to make this one mucker.

Lorraine and I will be up there near Fort William in the MH in October (all being well)........... booked on a site for a week (North Ledaig)
Then possibly touring from there for another week to 10 days after.

Fingers crossed for us all that the situation will be a lot better by this time :thumbsup:

Holiday days booked and confirmed :thumbsup: ..... Plan to drive up on the night of the 15th (friday) leave for home on the 21st (thursday )

was listening to my tunes on youtube and this came on and i instantly thought about the trip in October .... it just reminds me of the spectacular views and vistas you get in Scotland ..... cant wait .... :)

ps sounds better played on bag pipes :)

How's things looking for this trip ? Barring another lockdown is it still happening, I'm still interested but can't commit yet 👍

was thinking about trying to use the three word app to let you all know where we have set up camp :) will depend if it works in the environment

You need a signal from three cell towers for the app to work properly but you can choose the square beforehand and give the exact Lat. and Long. so that it could also be found by GPS or old fashioned map reading skills.
thats that idea out the window then:D .... back to vhf radios :)

Back