• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Galloway Forest (Feb 23rd-29th 2020 )

Well I'm planning to go down early Friday and get as much of a recce done as possible in the time I have. I'm going prepared for an overnight and trying to persuade my better half to join me but tbh I think it's going to be too cold for her. I think she's waiting to see the forecast.
I don't think I can do the whole area in one day so have picked one area to concentrate on first.

thanks for being the path finder for the trip mate 👍

That's me and Smurf up for it, we're planning on heading down on the thursday evening until the saturday. Might have a dug with me, the missus was a bit lukewarm about it, its not like I was suggesting taking the precious one FFS !!! :lol:

Brother and sister from the same litter and one loves being out, the other one, not so much.

That's me and Smurf up for it, we're planning on heading down on the thursday evening until the saturday. Might have a dug with me, the missus was a bit lukewarm about it, its not like I was suggesting taking the precious one FFS !!! :lol:

Brother and sister from the same litter and one loves being out, the other one, not so much.

ive added you to the chat ...if you could pass on all needed info to Smurf ....

Just thought id add this point as i think it needs saying :rolleyes:

This trip so NOT a forum organized event .... this trip is me and a few mates going to the same location for a week in the wilds ....

I am not responsible for your well being on the trip (that's said if you have any issues im sure we would help to sort it out ) BUT its not mine or the forums responsibility

If you take part in this trip you do so under your own steam so please make sure you have the correct kit for the conditions :thumbsup:

can you please like this post to confirm you have seen it ,,,, thanks guys

Last edited:
Back