• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Galloway Forest (Feb 23rd-29th 2020 )

Another question: What lavatorial arrangements will be in place? Or are we disappearing into the forest with a spade?

Another question: What lavatorial arrangements will be in place? Or are we disappearing into the forest with a spade?

same set up as the summer meet ....we will have a toilet and tent (bog in a bag style) ...then wander of and bury it :)

pokes head in

Is there any room at the inn?

Sadly I can't confirm before Jan.

yea there is room at the inn :).... ill add you to one of the chats we have going(at the moment we have 2 chats running ) so you can see a video @G1ZmO Did for us of the location

Ta, ooh been to just up the road, good news in Feb the wee little blood suckers will not be out as they were in June 1-2 years back - not enough DEET in the world to hold them buggers back.

Ta, ooh been to just up the road, good news in Feb the wee little blood suckers will not be out as they were in June 1-2 years back - not enough DEET in the world to hold them buggers back.

Aye, they're not traditionally a problem in February.... Now Manbearpig, that's what you need to worry about.... :eek:

I'm defo getting new boots for xmas and I really could do with a more 'camping' tent for the space. No doubt there will be some red wine fuelled purchases too. 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Back