• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland Galloway Forest (Feb 23rd-29th 2020 )

Sorry everyone I know it's late doors but I'm having to pull out of this trip, at the time of planning this it was ok, lots of things have changed in the last two months, the biggest factor is the loss of Dad and now I'm working away, it just isn't possible, sorry again guys, have s great time and looking forward to the TR's

Sadly guys , I was planning on coming with Al partly to share costs and as you know he’s my wingman , as he’s had to pull out I’m afraid I can make it work either . I hope you all have a good and I’m sure we’ll get on a trip soon .

I gotta stand down too. Van broke down, rental cost more than expected and the holiday that the van was due to be used in also had it's glitches. Bother.

Sadly guys , I was planning on coming with Al partly to share costs and as you know he’s my wingman , as he’s had to pull out I’m afraid I can make it work either . I hope you all have a good and I’m sure we’ll get on a trip soon .

we are traveling up on the night of the 16th and could give you a lift if needed :thumbsup: ... but we are not back till the 29th ... same go,s for you @smc @Madriverrob

Back