• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Games Arcade

Bryan

Technical Support
The games arcade now costs 20 points per game or 500 points for an all day pass. You now also get 500 points for taking the high score which is added to every time someone tries and fails (their entry fee + 5 points are added to jackpot).

This will hopefully prevent members from signing up just to play in the arcade and encourage more posting.

can i have my winnings put straight into the bank please :p

i'm here to post and help/answer as many people as i can but dayum them there games are addictive :D

Keeping all your winnings in your pocket isnt wise, someone will use the thief option and pinch them :)

Bryan said:
Keeping all your winnings in your pocket isnt wise, someone will use the thief option and pinch them :)
You dont think us guys are dishonest do you????

:eek:

Enjoy them while you can :)

The cost will go up some more eventually but then so will the jackpots, got to keep it competitive :)

Back