• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Gardening a hate it lol

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
well the time came for me to start the garden finally ran out of excuses lol here's a few pics of it so far
IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1927.JPG

Nice sized garden Mark....lots of potential there mate.

Just to add.....you do realise someone has stolen a large patch of turf.:thumbsdown::D

Look forward to seeing the progress mate.....if I live that long:sneaky::whistle:

2040 :eek:....your going for it then mate:D

What are your plans for the garden Mark?
Half veg and half family area?

Spot on bill :thumbsup: exactly what a have been told to do :rofl::rofl: you don't know my wife do youo_O:rofl:.

A nice inclosed seating area and BBQ with fire pit and a fence round it 6 foot one side and 3 foot the other so we can still see the kids.....this is the plan :rofl: a have been known to change my mind :rofl: (or she has)

Sounds good Mark.....spend some quality time out there with the family:thumbsup:
Are you adding any mood lighting out there?

Spot on bill :thumbsup: exactly what a have been told to do :rofl::rofl: you don't know my wife do youo_O:rofl:.

A nice inclosed seating area and BBQ with fire pit and a fence round it 6 foot one side and 3 foot the other so we can still see the kids.....this is the plan :rofl: a have been known to change my mind :rofl: (or she has)

Sounds good mark a bit of work but done in a day and enjoyed all summer! How about some veg? And flowers to make the misses smile :D:)

No that is not quite correct Joe.....I used to leave two legs on ........and watch them run around in circles:sneaky::whistle:
I could not be so cruel...to remove them all.

No that is not quite correct Joe.....I used to leave two legs on ........and watch them run around in circles:sneaky::whistle:
I could not be so cruel...to remove them all.
We could always pull Marks legs off then see how he gets on with a spade:ld-tongue::ld-tongue::ld-tongue:

Back